[CentOS] logrotate broken on 4.1

Wed Aug 24 03:49:39 UTC 2005
John Newbigin <jnewbigin at ict.swin.edu.au>

This is untested but in /etc/cron.daily/logrotate change
/usr/sbin/logrotate /etc/logrotate.conf
TMPDIR=/var/tmp /usr/sbin/logrotate /etc/logrotate.conf

Should be all that is needed.

This line of code uses the TMPDIR value is in the runScript function
logrotate.c:    snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%s/logrotate.XXXXXX",
getenv("TMPDIR") ?: "/tmp");

John.