[CentOS] Re: Linux Trademarked? -- [OT] time to take this off-list (it's clearly just you and I) ...

Wed Aug 24 22:26:49 UTC 2005
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

Yes. I'm top posting. At this point I do not care. Please for the love
of GOD let this thread die. Please carry it off list and have your way
with it, but it's sickening that it's carried on for so long.