[CentOS] Mod_auth_mysql

Sun Aug 28 20:30:23 UTC 2005
Thomas E Dukes <edukes at alltel.net>

Hello Sean,

Not using selinux.  The only thing in the log file is :

[Sun Aug 28 12:27:57 2005] [crit] [client 10.10.0.3] configuration error:
couldn't check user.  No user file?: /phpMyAdmin

This was working until I converted from WBEL 4 to CentOS 4.1.  Does CentOS
have mod_auth_mysql support complied in?

Thanks!!