[CentOS] [OT] 3Ware 9.2.1.1 firmware for 9000 series released ...

Mon Aug 29 04:52:28 UTC 2005
Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 at duke.edu>

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 at 9:20am, Bryan J. Smith wrote

> Claims to have fixed the write performance issues with
> multiple volumes.  Haven't tried it personally (I do not have
> a 9500S card, and I have only installed one once for a
> client).
>
> NOTE:  This (9.2.1.1) is an actual, formal, supported release
> -- not an unsupported engineering release.

It does seem a bit rushed, though, as the firmware included in the driver
is *older* than the firmware one downloads separately as part of the
codeset.  ??

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering