[CentOS] Tux on Centos 4.x x86_64

Wed Aug 31 16:16:37 UTC 2005
Alan Hodgson <ahodgson at simkin.ca>

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 04:21:53PM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Alan Hodgson wrote:
> >Is anyone successfully running Tux on Centos 4.1 x86_64?  If so, what
> >version?
> >
> >Thanks in advance for any info.
>
> Whats wrong with the tux version (3.2.18-2 )  included in the distro ?
>
> (note: I dont run Tux, but if there are any problems :  would like to know )

Kernel panics within about 10 minutes of starting Tux.  I'm trying to determine
if the included version is just broken or if it's a configuration problem.  I
have a number of Centos 3.5 x86 servers running Tux fine with virtually same
config, though.

--
"God grants liberty only to those who love it and are always ready to guard
and defend it." -- Daniel Webster