[CentOS] list of kernel patches --- where?

Brian T. Brunner

brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Thu Dec 1 14:05:47 UTC 2005

Traditionally, I've needed to compile my own kernel for my embedded headless systems.
Traditionally, I've been on  RH7.3; kernel source came with the distro.

Now I'm looking at Centos 4.2 as my base, and two question arise

1: Where is the kernel source (I can hunt it down again, just wanting to know if anybody has a link to it they can paste please)
2: What are the patches applied to 2.6.9 to generate 2.6.9-22.EL by the package builder?

(note: I probably have to use a 'latest' kernel from kernel.org to get 'the latest' USB kernel stuff.  Dropping in just the USB code into the kernel source mentioned above *might* work, and *might* not, this is part of why I'd like to know what the set of patches are.)

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

the system manager.