[CentOS] DAG repo problem (continuation)

Dries Verachtert dries at ulyssis.org
Sun Dec 4 21:51:46 UTC 2005

On Sunday 04 December 2005 19:48, Dominik Składanowski wrote:
> >> Continuing previous topic:
> >> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2005-November/015586.html, I
> >> would like to ask: anybody has the same problem?
> >> Still I can't update this few packages.
> >
> > Within the last minute, I successfully updated libdvdread from Dag's
> > site. Here's my /etc/yum.repos.d/Dag.repo
> > -------
> > [dag]
> > name=Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
> > baseurl=http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/apt.sw.be/redhat/el$releasever
> >/en/i386/dag/
> >
> > failovermethod=priority
> > enabled=1
> > gpgkey=http://dag.wieers.com/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt
> > gpgcheck=1
> >
> > ------
> >
> > Change that to "within the last 5 minutes".
>
> I tried to use your dag.repo base URL, but still the same. The problem
> is perl-MIME-tools-5.418-1.2.el4.rf.noarch.rpm package.

Temporary fix: download and install the package for el4 from
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/packages/perl-MIME-tools/info.html
I've changed the release in the subversion so the bad package gets replaced.

kind regards,
Dries

--
Rpm packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora Core and Aurora at
http://dries.ulyssis.org/rpm/