[CentOS] yum vs. Alert Notification Tool

Alfred von Campe alfred at 110.net
Mon Dec 5 01:55:50 UTC 2005

> Current shadow-utils is indeed at 4.0.3-58. The mirrors I've checked
> all have the updated version in the updates directory. Where have you
> been looking, are you behind a caching proxy, etc?

I keep a local CentOS repository by using rsync from the Georgia Tech
server.  I also manually checked the ftp servers at Washington
University in St. Louis and JTL Networks.  All three only have
shadow-utils-4.0.3-53 in .../4.2/os/i386/CentOS/RPMS.  What am I
missing?  Or did I just happen to pick three bad mirrors?

Alfred