[CentOS] Horde framework from CentOS Extras

Alexander Dalloz

ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Dec 13 11:57:28 UTC 2005

Hi!

Anyone of you running the Horde framework applications from CentOS
Extras RPM install? Since yesterday's security update I can no longer
safe the application's configuration from withing the browser
administration. For each required setting with a dropdown menu the
dialog claims that I missed to make a selection, while of course I did.
Just to note: yes, the filesystem permissions for the config directories
are temporary changed to allow the apache user to write the config.php
files. SELinux is in permissive mode. Nothing logged in ssl_error_log.

Can anyone confirm this? I do not see a report in the Horde mailing
list.

Alexander

Serendipity 11:53:14 up 8 days, 16:30, load average: 0.14, 0.21, 0.18