[CentOS] Kernel Panic - Not synching Machine Check

Maciej Żenczykowski maze at cela.pl
Tue Dec 13 23:36:06 UTC 2005

agrred.  Try downclocking the machine, running memtest86 and then
switching cpu/memory chips/motherboard/power supply/fans/cooling in
roughly that order (based  on what you have available).  This looks very
likely to be hardware related (unless you have a very unusual set of
poorly supported hardware, but that seems very unlikely).
Cheers,
MaZe.