[CentOS] csgfs repo problem

Bowie Bailey

Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com
Thu Dec 15 18:19:10 UTC 2005

I just took a brand new CentOS 4.2 x86_64 install, updated all of the
base packages with yum, and then added the csgfs repo and attempted to
install those packages.

When I do the installation, I have a problem with one package:

    # yum install perl-Net-Telnet

        [ snip ]

=
     Package                 Arch       Version          Repository
Size

=
    Installing:
     perl-Net-Telnet         noarch     3.03-3           csgfs
51 k

        [ snip ]

    Package perl-Net-Telnet-3.03-3.noarch.rpm is not signed

I know I can set gpgcheck=0 in the repo definition, but shouldn't this
be fixed in the repo?  Is there another way to specifically allow this
one package to install without turning off gpg checks for the entire
repo?

Bowie