[CentOS] Where is the kernel source code???

lnthai2002 at aim.com

Sun Dec 18 18:46:02 UTC 2005

I have centOS 4 installed on my machine but some how it does not
support my TV capture card (bt878) in the kernel, so i want to
recompile the kernel to add support for my device. However, i cant find
centOS 4  kernel source code. I have read some messages in the mailing
list and someone said that i just need to
yum install kernel-sourcecode
to get the source code, i did it but i yum reported that there is no
package matched. Please help