[CentOS] Where is the kernel source code???

Kevin Krieser k_krieser at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 03:24:33 UTC 2005

On Dec 18, 2005, at 9:19 PM, Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

Apparently Centos recompiles it for 586.  I figured that they would
have the same limitation in this regard than Redhat.

Still wouldn't have helped since, up until recently, we also had to
support 486's.

At work we still have to use Redhat, due to customer requirements.
For my own personal computers, though, CentOS is a fine alternative
since I'm not in the mood for the rapid changes in the Fedora line.