[CentOS] 64bit amd 3700++ and they don't want me to use ecc mem -- Peter can't read

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 16:53:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 06:39 -0500, Peter Arremann wrote:
> Sorry...

No need to apologize.  I wasn't offended, just wanted you to note that I
was aware of several things.

I know the various products, especially the original Socket-940 Athlon
products, as well as the new Socket-939 Opterons, are making a lot of
things guesswork and unclear.  I was just trying to state the "well
known" configurations as they are tested.

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com