[CentOS] Top Posting -- [OT] YAET (yet another ettique thread)

Bryan J. Smith thebs413 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 20:34:45 UTC 2005

Robert Tate <rbt at iag.net> wrote:
> (cut ;-)

Let's not have YAET (yet another ettique thread).  If you
need someone to rebuke, rebuke me for whatever -- I seem to
use all the "traditional approaches" that new people hate
(appending subject that shows up well in Google searches,
cutting out original quotes, button posting, complete
verbosity that shows up well in Google searches, etc...).

--
Bryan J. Smith     Professional, Technical Annoyance                      b.j.smith at ieee.org      http://thebs413.blogspot.com