[CentOS] Samba Server requirement

Thu Dec 8 08:09:42 UTC 2005
Sreenath G <sreegchn at gmail.com>

Hi all,

                   I am using CentOS 4(equivalent to RHEL 4) with Samba
Version 3.0.10-1.4E.I have mount a folder(say "//linuxsrv/projectname" in my
"/mnt/projectname") from my Development server
which is a Debian Sarge box.My requirement is that whenever the Samba server
running on Debian Box is restarted,I have to recognize it and unmount
the "server folder" and then mount it again or shortly I have to recognize
the Samba server status of the Debian box.Is it possible by any
configuration editing in /etc/smb.conf or anything like that.

                       Please help me as I am not a Linux guru.
--
                                              regards
                                            Sreenath.G