[CentOS] Server displaying ?

Fri Dec 9 03:19:26 UTC 2005
scott <scott.list at mlec.net>

I figure this is an apache issue, but I dont' know where to look.  Since
moving my website from an older Redhat installation to my new Centos 4
server (all updates installed),  all my web pages display a "?" anywhere I
have a non-breaking space.  If I do a view source in my browser I see the "
" character, but when looking at it on my server via ssh, I see a vertical
bar, similar, but not a pipe.  And when looking at the source on a different
browser I see a ASCII 160 character.  But on all browsers, I'm seeing a ? on
the display, instead of the non-breaking space.

Anyone know what I need to configure/correct/change in Apache to correct
this?

Thanks, Scott