[CentOS] Install is on PCMCIA CDrom so too is LAN card

Tue Dec 20 04:49:35 UTC 2005

How do I get the PCMCIA driver(s) to load initially?

This whole string of questions on this install come from using a PCMCIA CDrom.

The system boots from the CD, but then the install does not have a driver.

If I have it select install method, I see a Future Domain PCMCIA SCSI driver.

If I select that, I still cannot load of my CDrom, but if I select
HTTP it discovers my LAN card.  But when I select my LAN card, the
link lights do not come up.  Oh, the LAN card is a venerable 3C574 10/100.

Can I press F2 then enter something like:  Linux install PCMCIA  ??????

Thank you for all of your help.

Barrs Law of Recursive futility
         If you're smart enough to use one of these....
                 .....you can probably manage without one!