[CentOS] yum-utils and yum-utils-plugins

Sat Dec 24 18:59:24 UTC 2005
Robert Tate <rbt at iag.net>

(This didn't get out last night, sending again)

I Installed both and I think they are working as they should. It keeps telling me the following:

174 packages excluded due to reposatory protections

How do I get a list of the excluded packages? I'd like to make sure they are supposed to be excluded and / or why they were so I can check my setup.