[CentOS] Linking against a specific Berkeley DB install

Thu Dec 1 21:42:28 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote:
> I doubt that it would be a better choice but I would agree
> that it is indeed a choice. One of those things where there
> isn't a black and white better daemon. This however doesn't
> answer OP's question.

That's why I didn't suggest it.    If one's already running
OpenLDAP (and has existing schema/data), then another doesn't
answer his question by switching LDAP servers.

I resisted those who did until there was enough
mis-information/lack-of-clarity, and only in that context on
NsDS, Sun One, RHDS/FDS, etc...