[CentOS] Re: MD Raid 1 software device not booting not even reaching grub

Fri Dec 2 06:27:36 UTC 2005
Erick Perez <eaperezh at gmail.com>

Forgot to mention that if I use the rescue mode CD, partitions are
being recognized and I can do a "chroot /mnt/sysimage".
However, no idea where to go from there.