[CentOS] Tyan S2891 and CentOS -- 6, 8, 10+ PCI busses in today's new systems

Fri Dec 2 17:02:29 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

rik at harddata.com wrote:
> someone-else> you could also look through the
> someone-else> kernel-parameters.txt file in
> someone-else> /usr/share/doc/kernel-doc-2.6.9/Documentation
>
> I have looked through this directory rather quickly and
> have printed out the  document you mentioned.
> I will have to make some time to read it today.

Yes, definitely hit the share doc's for the _latest_ info on
your kernel.  2.4 and 2.6 have _wildly_differing_ defaults
for _key_ boot-time parameters, let alone individual kernel
revisions could have key changes/additions.

Excellent suggestion whoever made it.