[CentOS] DAG repo problem (continuation)

Sun Dec 4 23:43:00 UTC 2005
Dominik Składanowski <dominik at skladanowski.net>

>>  What to consider about it? If on the main dag site/mirror the admins
>>  "don't know something has been wrong for the last couple of weeks",
>>  the dag-project is indeed a bit flaky at times, right?
>>
>>  I looked around for the state of affairs on dag packages and/or mirrors.
>>  For example in the archive of the just mentioned RPMforge. Not a single
>>  message in december yet.
>>

> What to consider is that you (more dominik) are biting a hand that
> feeds you for free not only in giving you rebuilt rpms that magically
> work on your system but also that the site is a test bed for one of
> the most important pieces of software in the world used by millions of
> people a day (Apache).
>
> So maybe a little patience, assistance in solving the problem, and
> perhaps even gratitude/donation would be in order rather than just
> "OMG, dag's site provided me an RPM and then the update is broken and
> I emailed him and it has taken a week to solve the problem!" which is
> how I read you and Dominik's messages.

I don't bit a hand because of wrong checksum. I understand Dag repo is
Dag's good will and patience is recomended.
I am only confused about no one can answer what's going on.

Regards.
                            D o m i n i k    S k ł a d a n o w s k i