[CentOS] Re: Planning Mail Server (with low resources)

Wed Dec 7 15:20:24 UTC 2005

Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

>>>And how do you plan on backuping that ? An array of DLT units ?
>>
>>Can we stop Trolling here ?
>

> Who the heck is trolling ? I'm asking a valid question, for a
> problem that concerns me. I run several e-mail servers, and the
> main problem I have with those is backup.

You forgot to mention all these details in your last email, the one you
replied to with no details of this sort - were a response to the
original posters querry - and the system config there was based on a 40
Gig drive.