[CentOS] Re: Planning Mail Server (with low resources)

Wed Dec 7 16:26:42 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Quoting Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob at suespammers.org>:

> On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 01:13:16AM -0600, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
>> IMAP and centralized mail storage is solution for his problem.  And the
>> most inexpensive too.  Period.
>
> And how do you plan on backuping that ? An array of DLT units ?

I'd probably back it up to disk.  Pair of 200-300GB drives (in RAID-1).  Very
inexpensive.

Would be interesting to hear how did you envision to backup 2000 USB
sticks that
users are carrying around (and loosing them on regular basis)...