[CentOS] Re: Gnomebaker for centos 4.2

Wed Dec 7 18:43:07 UTC 2005
Alex White <ethericalzen at gmail.com>

carlopmart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Somebody knows from what repo can I download gnomebaker rpm for Centos
> 4.2 ???
>
> Thanks.

I built an rpm on my CentOS4 U2 box if you want it. Mail me off list
and I'll send it off to ya. I built a binary and a src rpm. This is
only the second rpm I've ever made and I'm sure the spec file is
quite idiotic, but it does installand run in the correct menu even
on my system. It requires:
cdrecord
readcd
cdda2wav
mkisofs
gstreamer0.8(vorbis, mad, flac and misc packages)
ibgnomeui-2.0
gtk+-2.0 >= 2.4
libglade-2.0
dvd+rw-tools

as a basic set. I did not place these things into the spec file. I'm
not exactly sure what the syntax is when requiring multiple
items/packages. If someone could point me to a good tutorial and
process on researching this I would love that (I used google to make
the rpm for gnomebaker already so yes I did google search).

HTH

Alex White