[CentOS] mailing list traffic

Thu Dec 8 00:25:40 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com> wrote:
> I didn't say it was you. Although, my inbox is filled with
> about 50% responses from you, so maybe you're onto
something
> there.

Maybe _now_, but not _earlier_.  Consider the chronology
here.  ;->

> Of course. And in fact you've made some good points that I
> agree with with regards to using LTO storage, how to share
> printers, etc.

Whether you agree with me or not, it was a wound for me to
see you say this yet again -- almost exactly like you have
said on-list and off-list several times now.

So is it me, even before I respond?  Think about that before
you refer to the "50%" next time.  ;->

> I was just pointing out my opinion on why the list was so
> overtaken with traffic lately.

I think it's time, now more than ever, to adopt the
"Linux/Sun Managers" format.  It would let these little "I
know best" tit-tat-toe discussions and tangents stay
off-line, and *1* person would summarize it all, the original
question poster.

Either that or a separate "practices" list.  This discussion
was _definitely_ a candidate.

> No. Sorry to disappoint.

I refer again to the "50%" above.  ;->