[CentOS] perl module

Thu Dec 8 15:38:29 UTC 2005
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am Do, den 08.12.2005 schrieb hiep at ee.ucr.edu um 15:59:

> I have trouble install the following perl modules to my Centos 4.2 server
> and I need help
>
> Digest::SHA1

  is base package

> Digest::HMAC

  is base package

> Net::DNS

  is base package

> Time::HiRes

  is base package

> HTML::Tagset

  is base package

> HTML::Parser

  is base package

> Pod::Usage
> Parse::Syslog
> Statistics::Distributions

Check other repositories for them.

> I tried "perl -MCPAN -e shell" and then "install Pod::Usage" and I got the
> following errors:

Don't use CPAN!

> JC

First try to install the needed Perl modules from CentOS base. If not
available from there, then check Dag's repository: he has a lot of Perl
modules available as EL4 RPMs. As an alternate use Karan's repo
centos.karan.org: he rebuilds Fedora Extras 3 (in future FE4) packages
and thus provides quite a lot of Perl modules too.

Alexander

Serendipity 16:33:41 up 3 days, 21:10, load average: 0.08, 0.15, 0.11