[CentOS] Where is the kernel source code???

Mon Dec 19 00:08:30 UTC 2005
Maciej Żenczykowski <maze at cela.pl>

>> How do i know that the centOSplus kernel has support for my device(in my
>> case bt848 capture device). I must see the config file right? But rpm
>> doesnt put that config file into /boot

if you know the module name for your device then you can check rpm file
manifest to see if it  contains the appropriate module

> Sometimes you need to compile your own drivers, since no one kernel has all
> drivers.  Especially out of kernel drivers.

Doubtful, a properly compiled module kernel can contain all the drivers
prebuild as modules - as far as I know this is what the centosplus
kernel does...

Cheers,
MaZe.