[CentOS] specifying mount options in /etc/auto.master

Thu Dec 22 04:27:46 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic.org>

Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
> I have this NFS client that used to be on Red Hat 7.3.  For mounting user home
> directories I used this line in /etc/auto.master file:
>
> /home yp:auto.home rw,rsize=8192,wsize=8192
>
> Moved the box to CentOS 4...  The format of the file changed, so I attempted
> something like this:
>
> /home -rw,rsize=8192,wsize=8192 yp:auto.home
>
> No habla.  Doesn't work.  The rsize and wsize options seems to be ignored (I

Stupid me.  The old format still works (and seems it is the only format
that works, regardless of comment in the file hinting otherwise).  I had
stupid typo, that's why it hasn't worked for me.  Fixed it, now it
works.  Oh well...  sorry for wasting everybodies time on stupid typo.