[CentOS] OT: Evolution folder location

Tue Dec 27 01:51:59 UTC 2005
Benjamin Smith <lists at benjamindsmith.com>

I'd guess it's pretty unlikely to find a program with all the "same" stuff as
Eudora with an easy importer. You might try using WINE, (a path fraught with
potholes) or consider this a show stopper and go back to Windows.

Another something you might consider is to set up one or more IMAP accounts,
and using Eudora, copy over all your email to the IMAP account. Then, access
IMAP from Eudora and/or whatever mail program you want to use on Linux.

This won't save your filtering rules and/or other meta information, but might
minimize the pain of migration.

-Ben