[CentOS] Top Posting

Thu Dec 29 20:18:32 UTC 2005
Jeff Lasman <blists at nobaloney.net>

On Thursday 29 December 2005 11:46 am, Robert Tate wrote:

> The problem with bottom posting is that a lot (most) people don't pay
> any attention to the 4th line of you link you point to below.

And the problem with top posting is that most people, after warning you
politely once, will completely ignore you in the future.

> We have
> to scroll through page after page of old postings to get the new
> information.

Not if you properly leave out non-relevant message parts.

> I'm quoting that line below (the bold is mine):

The bold is wasted on those of us who for lots of reasons won't read
html email.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408