[CentOS] Top Posting -- [OT] YAET (yet another ettique thread)

Fri Dec 30 04:31:06 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <thebs413 at earthlink.net>

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 21:37 -0500, Robert Tate wrote:
> Hi Bryan,
> Well, it looks like I have managed to piss off everyone in just a few postings
> and got my self black listed already! It normally takes you quite a while to
> reach that point :-)

Actually, I'm probably filtered out by more people than anyone on this
list -- probably more than everyone else combined.

> I asked a few questions at the end of the thread about
> how to fix the HTML posting and such and not a word since. I guess I'll go
> over to Leap and see if anyone there is more civil.....

I take everything with a grain of salt, so don't worry about what most
others think.

> BTW: Welcome back from the middle of the Pacific. Too bad about UCF! :<

Well, I couldn't have better seats -- 12th row, 50 yard line.  ;->
That on-side kick was amazing -- not even 40' from where I was sitting.

Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com
Some things (or athletes) money can't buy.
For everything else there's "ManningCard."