Update DNS - Re: [CentOS] DNS maybe problems

Fri Dec 30 16:36:54 UTC 2005

At 11:30 AM 12/30/2005, Jerry57 (GMail) wrote:
>Hello Robert,
>
>   What is listed in /etc/resolv.conf?  You should have something like:
>     search my.domain
>     nameserver 10.0.0.1

I got that:

cat resolv.conf
; generated by /sbin/dhclient-script
search htt-consult.com
nameserver 65.84.78.211
nameserver 65.84.78.209

Oh, and originally I installed the system to use DHCP.  Then I the
gnome Network control apt to edit stuff to go to the static address.