[Centos] Apache 2.0.53 and Centos

Michael Rock mikerocks65 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 23:06:42 UTC 2005

Thanks for info. I have the spec file now and it looks
more complicated than I had originally thought.

Is it as simple as cut/paste to a script the configure
settings at line 342 and then use it against 2.0.53?

What about stuff that says mpmbuild prefork? Can those
enable setting just be added under configure, like
--enable-mods-shared=all?

Thanks again.

http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/cAos/centos/3.4/os/