[Centos] Apache 2.0.53 and Centos

Ajay Sharma ssharma at revsharecorp.com
Thu Feb 10 18:27:52 UTC 2005

...and that's why you don't build centos4's apache for centos3.  :)

try doing a 'yum install XXX' for each of those packages.  If that
doesn't satisfy it then you can grab those .src.rpm packages and rebuild
those for CentOS3.  I'm afraid that you're going down a long road and it
might just be better to wait 'till the next release.

Is there some KILLER feature in apache 2.0.52 that's not in 2.0.46?
IMO, if you're just doing it to get the latest and greatest software
then CentOS isn't the distro for you.

--Ajay