[Centos] GPG Sig Error with CUPS

Ed Morrison emorrison at ncen.org
Fri Feb 11 22:42:19 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to post right out of the gate but I'm having problems running yum
upgrade on a new centos 3.4 install.  I performed a minimal install of
centos, this means I did a custom install but unchecked everything
including cups.

Error tells me to clean or rm the file...tried both to no avail.  Anyone
else run into this issue?  How do I get beyond it?  The exact error is:

Downloading Packages
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 025e513b
Error: Could not find the GPG Key necessary to validate pkg
/var/cache/yum/update/packages/cups-1.1.17-13.3.24.i386.rpm
Error: You may want to run yum clean or remove the file:
 /var/cache/yum/update/packages/cups-1.1.17-13.3.24.i386.rpm
Error: You may also check that you have the correct GPG keys installed

Thank you for your assistance.

Ed