[Centos] Red Hat Legal Targets www.centos.org website content

Ho Chaw Ming chawming at pacific.net.sg
Mon Feb 14 18:10:24 UTC 2005

On legal grounds they have to object. If not they lose the rights to the
trademark if they ever need to go to court to fight a case. Their lawyers
would be the one jumping up and down and for good reason. They have to keep
their trademark (or lose the rights to it by simply not objecting others
usage of it)