[Centos] Red Hat Legal Targets www.centos.org website content

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Feb 15 00:18:53 UTC 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, John Newbigin wrote:

> smj at littleprojects.org wrote:
>
> > Anyone interested in an improved documentation project for CentOS?  We
> > might be able to do a better job than they have, using their docs as a
> > reference/bibliographical note and nothing more.
>
> There is heaps missing from the RH docs.  Lets get it into a WIKI or
> something.  I would help out every time I have to figure something out.

I added some structure to the wiki yesterday. Feel free to improve on
that. I think a FAQ would be more appropriate to spend time on (especially
something explaining about the trademark issues and the recent commotion).

General documentation is much harder in the sense that a good structure
defines everything. Good educational documentation is much harder than it
appears.