[Centos] LinuxWorld Expo Update

Matt Shields

mattboston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:37:37 UTC 2005

Well, the first day was interesting. We a variety of questions from
why do we do this, what's going on with RH, how come this is the first
I've heard of you.  And hundreds more.  The good thing is that we've
recieve a very positive response from everyone that visited our booth.
 Such a positive response that all our CentOS CD's are gone, and most
of the cAos CD's are gone, and I've only got a few CentOS DVD's left.

So if anyone can magically make 500 or 600 CentOS CD's magically
appear, that would be great.  :-> Anyway, I'll try to keep everyone
posted during the day.  Time to go back to the convention center.

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz