[Centos] Re: LinuxWorld Expo Update

Francois Caen frcaen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:14:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:01:40 -0500, Matt Shields <mattboston at gmail.com> wrote:
> So while at the show a lot of people were talking about the
> whole RH thing, and quite a few people that it was pretty funny that I
> was wearing a red hat.  It wasn't planned, but it was pretty funny :->

<TONGUE_IN_CHEEK>

Mr. Shields,

We represent Red Hat, Inc. ("Red Hat") with respect to its
intellectual property matters. As you are aware, our client is the
owner of rights for numerous trademarks, including but not limited to
its famous RED HAT mark and RHEL (collectively, the "RED HAT marks").

While we appreciate that you may have taken some initial steps to
disassociate your company and products from Red Hat, the fact remains
that you have been seen wearing a red ballcap.

We trust you will understand our client's interest in protecting its
valuable intellectual property and will start wearing blue, black, or
green ballcaps, or no ballcaps at all.

Sincerely,

(Signed by Red Hat Counsel )

</TONGUE_IN_CHEEK>