[Centos] Re: [cAos] Lessons Learned from LinuxWorld Expo

Matt Shields mattboston at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:31:18 UTC 2005

I'm trying to work out the details to get the professional CD/DVD's
donated through ShieldsLinux.com, since we just started I'm waiting
for my duplication equipment.  Luckily I have a dual purpose, since I
do DVD production for one of my other businesses. Previously I sent
out all production to another company.

The other thing I forgot to add was bring a camera.  My broke about 2
weeks ago, and I made the mistake of ordering it online because they
promised overnight shipment and it arrived yesterday.

I'd love to do it again, but we'll see.  Even though it was hard work,
I had a lot of fun (especially talking to our users and potential
users), the hardest part of all this was trying to explain to my wife
why I was doing this :->  For those of you married, you probably know
what I mean.  Non technical wives just don't why FOSS is so important.

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz