[Centos] Centos at FOSDEM in Brussels?

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Feb 21 14:44:21 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Ryan Sweet wrote:

> I'm a Centos user in Brussels, BE.  I'll be going to the FOSDEM conference
> next weekend and I was thinking about printing up and giving out centos CDs
> while there.
>
> 1) any other centos folks going to be at FOSDEM?

I will be there, albeit very busy with other things.

> 2) any guidelines for printing CD's - I can only run 50 or 100...

I think it's more important to have flyers with a basic description of
CentOS, the important characteristics and a URL where they can get more
inbformation. And on FOSDEM a bigger poster will probably be even more
helpful as you'll have a crowd everywhere and people may not notice you
:))