[Centos] Centos at FOSDEM in Brussels?

Matt Shields mattboston at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:46:11 UTC 2005

Having just done LinuxWorld Expo, read my article: http://masnetworks.biz

Just some hints.  Bring a CD burner and only burn what you need.  Make
the Single CD Server since it's only 1 CD instead of 3 CD's, and
anyone can use YUM to install additional packages.  Also, I'm not sure
how big FOSDEM is, but 100 CD's were given out in roughly 3 hours at
LinuxWorld.  Someone also told me that most people will end up
throwing out the CD's when they get home.  A lot of people take
anything that's free at tradeshows.

--
Matt Shields
http://masnetworks.biz