[Centos] keepalived on centos 3.4

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Feb 21 23:40:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Joe Sauer wrote:

> Is anyone successfully using dag's keepalived-1.1.10-1.1.el3.rf on
> centos 3.4?
>

> It's giving me some strange issues (LVS Topology never shows up, even
> though I can manually set it w/ ipvsadm)
>
> Attempting to rebuild it has been less than successful, as anyone who
> tries will see in their appropriate BUILD/keepalived-1.1.10/config.log
> and in the rpmbuild output. It complains about openssl and kssl.h...
> (see bellow)
> However, I have the latest openssl-devel and krb5-devel rpms installed.
>
> Before I spend any more time on this. I'd love to know if anyone is
> actually successfully using it, has rebuild it or it's just me....

Like explained in the FAQ (http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/FAQ.php#E1),
you need to build with

	--define "dist el3"

and you need to have the kernel-source package installed in order to build
the ipvs support. Please compare it with my buildlogs if you want to
understand how I am building this in more detail.

Can't help with the problem you have though :/

Kind regards,