[Centos] Oracle Apps on Linux

Steven Vishoot sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:24:44 UTC 2005

the stubs file has the compact libs in them. since
oracle has built it db's on a older libs the stubs
file is needed to be able to install it without much
troubles. this is what i have experienced in the past,
i dont know how it is to install it on centos or with
10g or higher since my computer does not have enough
ram for that app to run. correct me if i am wrong.

thanks

steven

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showNOT?p_id=287453.

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showNOT?p_id=277291.