[Centos] Upgrading FC2 -> Centos4RC1 (possible, but messy)

Matt Bottrell mbottrell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 01:06:53 UTC 2005

That's why a VNC install is pretty neat.
Also with any remote machines I ensure I have serial console access.  ;)

Add those two features and life is pretty sweet.

I agree.... I'll do minor upgrades via yum...   however major ones I
always reinstall. :)
ie:  3.3 -> 3.4 (yum) and 3.x -> 4.x (reinstall).

Cheers,

Matt.