[Centos] CentOS in the Media

Sun Feb 13 15:00:52 UTC 2005
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hi,

The last couple of months CentOS was reviewed a couple of times, and with
the latest piece that Johnny posted, I decided to make a collection. I've
put the most interesting pieces inside the Wiki.

I tried to only consider valuable articles/reviews/slideshows, both the
positive and negative articles and also articles about CentOS related
stuff. (Not news-items or general blog-entries)

You can find it here:

	https://wiki.caosity.org/tiki-index.php?page=CentOS+in+the+Media

If you remember another insightful article that's missing, please add it.

PS I never liked Wiki's much, but this one is definitely the one I enjoyed
most.