[Centos] Badly posted "Oracle 9i, 10g, Apps 11.5.9" message.

Wed Feb 16 02:49:02 UTC 2005
Stokely Boast <stokely at cribmail.com>

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Sudev Barar wrote:
> This is OT but since you just joined the list do not hijack a thread.
> Start a new message and not just change subject line after hitting reply
> button. Your message showed up in middle of md0/fstab thread!!

Yup, I've already been chastised for this once on the list (did you
miss that post?) and I apologized privately via e-mail to the person
who pointed out my mistake.

I guess that's not enough, so, for you, and everyone else:

   I'm sorry.  It won't happen again.

BTW, thanks for the feedback I did get on 9i and 10g installations on
CentOS.  Are there any Apps 11.5.x lurkers out there, or has nobody
actually tried this?  I intend to at least attempt it and will post an
update (in a _new_ thread) with my findings.

This response should be in a new thread unless I really do have my head up
my ass.

Thanks,

Stokely Boast