[Centos] Migration

Thu Feb 24 12:29:08 UTC 2005
Roger Jochem <roger at rudnick.com.br>

Hello all!

I'm new to the list. I just upgraded 3 White Box Linux servers (database, application and internet) yesterday to Centos 3.4 using the info in

http://centos.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=19.

Very easy, and that was a very helpfull document!

The decision was based in the speed of updates, really much faster in Centos! Is there a similar way to upgrade a Fedora Core 1 server to Centos 3.4? Would it be possible? I saw some messages in the list about it (archives) but I don't know if in the time the version of Centos was 3.4, and some people said that it whas not possible because would be a downgrade of some packages...

Regards

Roger Jochem